Dior - Sauvage Fragrance Set 60ml + 50ml + 20ml Eau de Parfum Spray Sauvage Fragrance Set 60ml + 50ml + 20ml Eau de Parfum Spray

Add to wishlist
SEK 999.00
Sold out

This product is currently unavailable

Product details

Discover 3 practical Sauvage products suitable for cabin travel. Put together a fragrance routine you can slip into your suitcase to enjoy the notes of Sauvage wherever you go. The Sauvage selection includes: • Sauvage eau de parfum, 60 ml retail size. An eau de parfum with a virile and sophisticated signature in a size that meets carry-on guidelines. • Sauvage shower gel, 50 ml retail size. The shower gel that cleanses without drying out the skin, leaving it scented with the fresh and woody notes of the fragrance. • Sauvage moisturizer for face and beard, 20 ml travel size. Composed of 96%* ingredients of natural origin, Sauvage moisturizer for face and beard deeply hydrates the skin and softens facial hair in one simple step. * Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 4% of ingredients contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability.

Dior Sauvage Fragrance Set, reserve online and collect from our Stockholm Arlanda duty free store before you travel.

Explore our extensive range of beauty, liquor and food when you reserve your duty free order online. Find the main Dior products available to purchase and reserve at Stockholm Arlanda airport.

With up to the benefit of 1000s more products available when you reserve in advance, enjoy shopping tax and duty free products online with more choice, and without the rush! Reserve online, collect and pay in store.

See more

More Information

Reserve & Collect

Exchange converter

Save precious time at the store by reserving your products.

Download the Red By Dufry app for exclusive perks, products, and prices